Stanford medical school started here

Cooper Medical College, at Sacramento and Webster,
became Stanford's medical school in 1908.

In 1881, San Franciscans watched the construction of the imposing red brick and stone building at the corner of Sacramento and Webster Streets, but none knew the purpose of the five-story building going up in one of the most fashionable areas of the city.
Continue reading

Advertisements